Below we provide a high-level overview of the main features we hope to include in future versions of CIS. For a live, more detailed view of each version, and what we’re currently working on – including bug fixes, please see our JIRA report here.
- JASCIS-248: An extended, CF-compliant, data model for efficient handling of time-series, time-series profiles and trajectories.
- JASCIS-303: A new time series resampling command
- JASCIS-258: Full Python API
- JASCIS-158: Enable partial data reading of large files to improve performance.
- JASCIS-301: Include support for limited area models
These run alongside development of core features within CIS and their priority is even more dependent on community feedback.